Greenco Sliding Vane
Oil-lubricated Greenco RV rotary vane vacuum pumps are the industry standard due to their robustness and operational reliability.
With a fully trained and well equipped staff, we are able to repair and service various ranges of rotary vane vacuum pumps. With well trained technicians, we are able to assist with any installation or vacuum advise.
Safe & Cost-Effective
Rotary vane technology has been continuously developed and optimised with the emphasis on operational reliability and economic efficiency. The Greenco rotary vane vacuum pumps cater for a wide range of applications – whether being used intermittently or continuous use, the Greenco Sliding vane vacuum pump with its robust design will cater for your needs.
The Vacuum Pump is Intended for:
- The suction of air and other dry, non-aggressive, non-toxic and non-explosive gases. Conveying media with a higher density than air leads to an increased thermal and mechanical load on the vacuum pump and is permissible only after prior consultation with Greenco.
- The allowable temperature range of the inlet gas can be referred to in “Oil, Ambient temperature range”. In case the vacuum pump is equipped with a gas ballast (optional), water vapour within the gas flow can be tolerated within certain limits.
- The vacuum pump is intended for the placement in a non-potentially explosive environment.
- The vacuum pump is thermally suitable for continuous operation (100% output).
- The vacuum pump is ultimate pressure proof.
Based in Stikland, Cape Town, Vacuum and Fluid Technology assists companies within the water, waste and industrial sectors with a wide range of innovative, premium quality Water, Sewage, Vacuum and Air Handling components, products and systems. We manufacture for both the Local and Export market.
Unit 9-12, Hydro Park 1, Hydro Street, Stikland, Western Cape, South Africa
PO Box 430, Gordons Bay, 7151