Frese EVA BASIC is a valve particularly designed for the balancing of cooling and heating units, cooling ceilings/beams and fan coil units. With its simple on/off control, the valve can be used for many different applications and at the same time advantage is derived from the dynamic control principles.
By means of Frese EVA BASIC, the optimum flow rate is ensured in each control area. This flow rate is maintained in spite of pressure fluctuations in the system.
- No requirement on pipe lengths before and after the valve.
- Small compact product.
- Time-consuming adjustment of the system is eliminated.
- The valve automatically ensures hydraulic balance regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system.
- On/off function for the electrically operated actuator (normally closed).
- The valve can be easily fitted into the system by means of the wide union programme.