Frese EVA Valve
Frese EVA BASIC is a valve particularly designed for the balancing of cooling and heating units, cooling ceilings/beams and fan coil units. With its simple on/off control, the valve can be used for many different applications and at the same time advantage is derived from the dynamic control principles.
By means of Frese EVA BASIC, the optimum flow rate is ensured in each control area. This flow rate is maintained in spite of pressure fluctuations in the system.
- No requirement on pipe lengths before and after the valve.
- Small compact product.
- Time-consuming adjustment of the system is eliminated.
- The valve automatically ensures hydraulic balance regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system.
- On/off function for the electrically operated actuator (normally closed).
- The valve can be easily fitted into the system by means of the wide union programme.
Based in Stikland, Cape Town, Vacuum and Fluid Technology assists companies within the water, waste and industrial sectors with a wide range of innovative, premium quality Water, Sewage, Vacuum and Air Handling components, products and systems. We manufacture for both the Local and Export market.
Unit 9-12, Hydro Park 1, Hydro Street, Stikland, Western Cape, South Africa
PO Box 430, Gordons Bay, 7151